Sign in to follow this  
Katzio

Tethers vanish when I use TAB key

I realized I could use the TAB key to put stuff that was selected directly into my backpack instead of dragging them to backpack. But if I use the tab key with my tethers they simply vanish. Instead I have to drag them manually with my mouse to the backpack. it's no biggie but I lost a lot of tethers before realizing this issue. :D

Tab or shift?

What i found out is if the upper left slot of the backpack is empty or only a partial tether stack then they pickup fine with shift click (not tried tab). However if there is a full tether stack or  something else in that upper slot the tether you pick up goes POOF.

Steam - 119 - Win 10

Edited by Lethann

On 1/24/2017 at 4:51 AM, Lethann said:

Tab or shift?

What i found out is if the upper left slot of the backpack is empty or only a partial tether stack then they pickup fine with shift click (not tried tab). However if there is a full tether stack or  something else in that upper slot the tether you pick up goes POOF.

Steam - 119 - Win 10

Yes @Lethann I have found sometimes the tethers will return to a stack of tethers that is not full, but I'm not sure this is always he case. I haven't tried to do this with the keyboard since I discovered they've been disappearing. And yes I use the Tab key rather than Shift. I might have altered the controls a bit since I like to use the same keys bindings for all games where it is possible. I don't remember what were the original keys though or if I changed anything really. lol