Hanzmeister66

[Merged] Broken Planet

I have had the problem that looks like the planet exploded or something, I also have had the problem where I accidentally landed  where I just made my new spaceship and it merged and after I took off it sent it up into the air and it is now forever stuck there.20170108151625_1.jpg

Xbox one, moon, inside terrain disappears permanently in some areas but it's still moldable by the terrain tool which fixes the graphics issue. U cannot walk on it or you'll fall through or, if it's small enough, you'll just run in mid air and hopefully can spam the jump button to escape. Not as cool as the broken planet pics in the start of this thread but reporting the issue!  

Funny. Same here. See the broken planet at the sky and in Space while flying. I waitet for the planet and flew to it. It wasn't broken anymore. It was tundra. After leaving it was broken again.

I also have this missing pices in the undergrund, in caves and its vanishing after a while.

I have had the game on Xbox and have played a ton in the last week. I have only been working on Terran (I haven't been to other planets yet). Last night when playing a new base, with a new Terran load, I saw in the sky the Tundra planet was in multiple vertically stacked slices like many have shown on this thread (I think that could be what some call the gumball planet issue but I'm not sure) but the other planets I saw rise like Exotic and Barren (moon) all looked fine. I wonder if it's something specific to Tundra loading sometimes, as Arid appears isliced like a fruit? I think I saw Arid rise and it was fine. Probably like someone said may be issues with LOD but I know nothing about such things. Glad it isn't completely game-breaking, that landing often fixes it. But sounds like problem sometimes reverts, among other issues. I've had issues with my terrain loading up differently after a save on Xbox, after returning after awhile, say a say or two, with debris and floating small rock cubes everywhere, and big gaps too, where there shouldn't be. Sometimes lots of clipping observed because of this as well.

how funny i was on the moon and mine does it too, i also have the vehicle markers and such stuck in my sky, and everytime i load in more visual crashes happen like trees without color...

20170205144945_1.jpg

20170205144947_1.jpg

20170205145346_1.jpg

20170205145402_1.jpg

Had a planet passing by today (feb 17, playing on the latest patch!), maybe it broke after impact with the moon I was on. I don't know if this is supposed to happen or not. Here are some screenshots:

I am playing the Steam version.

20170217123134_1.jpg

20170217123153_1.jpg

ACE0AFB5D8170F159F026768D507DCB8347DE645

Exotic planet got a little more exotic, base has lost majority of it´s ground  beneath it...might need an option to delete save files on main menu, not like i can keep playing this one.

I just hope that my latest save file doesn't get this bad, there are some minor cuts here and there, appeared after latest patch, but its still playable and I REEEALLY don't wanna lose my new multi-level base I built

Egads, my Tundra world had been split in four quarters for a time, but fixed itself.  However, with this present (windows, steam) patch, it was split in four again today when I viewed it from my Terran homeworld.  I decided to fly on up and see what happens, but when I appeared in orbit, it was glued back together into a proper sphere again.  The little base I had previously built there was fine.  Everything normal.  When I left for another planet, it split into four quarters again.

I hadn't actually experienced this myself until the recent "125" update. I'm playing on the Xbox One and it seems to always be the Tundra planet. Dunno... Thought i should post something about it.

had this just now, from the 'moon' of the terran, the tundra was four sections. also once i moved into orbit. didnt take a screengrab, will get one if it happens again. i'm on pc, windows 7 and steam.