Vehicle tracking device.

1. Having lost so many vehicles it would be nice to be able to add a tracker.

Maybe with a sonar sound which gets louder when close.

2. A better save game method. Let the autos ave always save in the same slot but also give you an option for your own save in a particular slot of your choice. Would make things a lot easier to use than the current system.

I've lost a lot of rovers underground and the symbol doesn't always show. I was thinking a sonar blip would be kinda cool to find it.

Edited by Raze1000
1 hour ago, Raze1000 said:

I've lost a lot of rovers underground and the symbol doesn't always show. I was thinking a sonar blip would be kinda cool to find it.

I think need just keep your car in safety :)

On 1/23/2017 at 9:26 PM, Starman04 said:

Vehicles already are their own beacon. They have a logo kind of like this.       

vehicle beacon.png

Yeah trucks, rovers and spaceships/shuttles will all have a big rounded triangle with dot(s) above it but you could also put a beacon on it

1 hour ago, Raze1000 said:

I've lost a lot of rovers underground and the symbol doesn't always show. I was thinking a sonar blip would be kinda cool to find it.

you should probably mark the cave you went in or something with a beacon that will show the location of it