Hello Everyone,

I think that System Era should add graphic options for the game. 

Have low, medium and high graphic options for the game so that players with low performing PCs could enjoy the game at 60 FPS and players with high-performance PC could enjoy even more detailed game play.

The low graphic options should be less graphic intensive so that players with integrated Intel Graphic could play the game as well.

I myself have 2 PCs. On my desktop, I can run the game at 200 or 300 FPS at max viewing distance. However on my Laptop, I can get maybe 30-40 FPS with minimal viewing distance.

24 minutes ago, Arbeitsspeicher said:

Yeah would be nice. My old laptop reaches only about 20 ...

for now, until they have a performance update you can use this code. NOTE: This code goes in this directory   C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor, then click on the file that says engine and copy and paste the code

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
r.LightFunctionQuality=0
r.ShadowQuality=0
r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=1
r.Shadow.MaxResolution=512
r.Shadow.RadiusThreshold=0.1
r.Shadow.DistanceScale=0.6
r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=0
r.DistanceFieldShadowing=0
r.DistanceFieldAO=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.RenderTargetPoolMin=300
r.LensFlareQuality=0
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.EyeAdaptationQuality=0
r.BloomQuality=4
r.FastBlurThreshold=0
r.Upscale.Quality=1
r.TonemapperQuality=0
r.LightShaftQuality=0
r.TranslucencyLightingVolumeDim=24
r.RefractionQuality=0
r.SSR.Quality=0
r.SceneColorFormat=3
r.TranslucencyVolumeBlur=0
r.MaterialQualityLevel=0
r.SSS.Scale=0
r.SSS.SampleSet=0
r.EmitterSpawnRateScale=0.75

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should make more graphic options like less particles or less foliage for lower grade pc's I love this game sooooo much but can only play it at 10 to 20 fsp making it where I cant fully experience the game. I'm going to list every option they could put in just coz lol.

less detailed objects

less foliage

less particles

less sun shafts

lower shadows or lighting

that's all I can think of as of now I'm sure they can figure more out but this would help lower grade pcs like mine and would make the game work better for everyone not just ppl with high grade pcs. thanks for readying :)