HolySoul

Hydrazine and other endgame minerals harder to find

Hi!

after playing for a while, i kep finding hydrazine pretty easily and it comes ready to fuel the spaceship, so if its a "endgame" thing, why is it so common??
Other thing i was thinking is a planetary scan (optional equipment for spaceships) that can show you what types of mineral are there in %, so you might know where to go to get some minerals that you need the most. Making minerals harder to find and caves moore deeper, you can extend the gameplay and make it a sort of a "quest" to find specific minerals.

Oh man I hope not... I dont like the idea of a quest in the game, And hydrazine is not an endgame resource, If you're looking for an actual endgame resource try to get yourself some astronium

12 hours ago, HolySoul said:

Hi!

after playing for a while, i kep finding hydrazine pretty easily and it comes ready to fuel the spaceship, so if its a "endgame" thing, why is it so common??
Other thing i was thinking is a planetary scan (optional equipment for spaceships) that can show you what types of mineral are there in %, so you might know where to go to get some minerals that you need the most. Making minerals harder to find and caves moore deeper, you can extend the gameplay and make it a sort of a "quest" to find specific minerals.

Getting a scanner would remove the fun of exploring the unknown.

Caves more deeper? I don't think you have fully explored a cave.
On my games I get caves with 10 or more levels, and those are the ones that i know of.
If you want to make them deeper then that. Damn...

5 hours ago, Lithium said:

Oh man I hope not... I dont like the idea of a quest in the game, And hydrazine is not an endgame resource, If you're looking for an actual endgame resource try to get yourself some astronium

When TO mention "quest", he meant like a journey to find something. Not a literal quest where you do something to get a reward.

It's fairly easy to find Astronium on the surface of Iradiated Planet.
Besides Astronium has no use YET so you can't really count it as a resource, can you?

15 minutes ago, Geneticks said:

Getting a scanner would remove the fun of exploring the unknown.

Caves more deeper? I don't think you have fully explored a cave.
On my games I get caves with 10 or more levels, and those are the ones that i know of.
If you want to make them deeper then that. Damn...

When TO mention "quest", he meant like a journey to find something. Not a literal quest where you do something to get a reward.

It's fairly easy to find Astronium on the surface of Iradiated Planet.
Besides Astronium has no use YET so you can't really count it as a resource, can you?

Well, i went to 2 planets so far and the caves always follows some sort of pattern of colours

starts with brown where you can find only poison cloud plants, hydrazine, copper and aluminum.
then it gets bright green for a few meters deep and then gets pale green and spike plants start showing up and you can find satellite and spaceship wrecks, dead astronauts lots of all the minerals and coal if you get lucky..

After reaching the end of the pale green caves, the ground doesnt change its color anymore and nothing new shows up...39 tethers deep and i cant find nothing, just more and more tunneling