HELP ASTRONEER NOT STARTING

Sidegamer

HELP

Im running astroneer on steam with keyboard and mouse, newest version (119), and it WILL NOT START!

Steam says this:

_                X

ASTRONEER wants to start with these settings

"- -"

If you do not understand or configure these settings, or did not want ASTRONEER to launch, please press cancel

OK   CANCEL

Once i press "OK" it says "Launching ASTRONEER" and then it comes back to the screen previously mentioned

I've tried restarting steam and my computer, as well as uninstalling the game once or twice

PLEASE HELP

57 minutes ago, Sidegamer said:

HELP

Im running astroneer on steam with keyboard and mouse, newest version (119), and it WILL NOT START!

Steam says this:

_                X

"- -"

If you do not understand or configure these settings, or did not want ASTRONEER to launch, please press cancel

OK   CANCEL

Once i press "OK" it says "Launching ASTRONEER" and then it comes back to the screen previously mentioned

I've tried restarting steam and my computer, as well as uninstalling the game once or twice

PLEASE HELP

I would recommend trying this: go to the windows key search, and type in %appdata%, then leave the roaming folder, go to local, find the folder titled astro, then delete it. WARNING: THIS WILL DELETE ALL OF YOUR SAVES, BUT MAY BE A WAY TO GET THE GAME BACK.

3 hours ago, Sidegamer said:

HELP

Steam says this:

_                X

"- -"

OK   CANCEL

PLEASE HELP

Currently there is no known fix for this... Some discussions online suggest re-installing your OS but only one discussion confirmed that this worked, all of the rest never tried...

On 1/22/2017 at 7:48 PM, Sidegamer said:

PLEASE HELLLLPPPP!!!!

hmm, could you right click on astroneer in your list and hut properties? Check the launch options and make sure there is nothing there. Seems odd though.