erikinthebakery

I think I found a surprise

Looks like the habitat and one-seat can no longer be used to fly the space ship, at least from on storage. The lift-off button appears, but I was unable to activate it (on xbox, at least).

That's been the case on Xbox for a while now. 

I tried it a couple of weeks ago (it was recommend on the wiki) but was unable to launch with a habitat. 

I found a crashed satellite deep deep underground that seems to have had its textures upgraded or maybe its completely new idk which but it looks amazing, has static radio sounds coming from it but it doesnt have a tether point like the ones ive seen before. It also didnt have the middle hollowed out with random resources/tech attached to it. 

I found you can harvest and plant seeds from the spiky mushrooms.

be carefully where you leave the seeds. I put one in a pile of lewt to take to the surface and it took root.

1 hour ago, DerksyMelerksy said:

I found a crashed satellite deep deep underground that seems to have had its textures upgraded or maybe its completely new idk which but it looks amazing, has static radio sounds coming from it but it doesnt have a tether point like the ones ive seen before. It also didnt have the middle hollowed out with random resources/tech attached to it. 

is it this? i come across this a few weeks ago 

it had a blinky light on it 

20170117213434_1.jpg

Edited by Jay DJ

27 minutes ago, mardok said:

I found you can harvest and plant seeds from the spiky mushrooms.

be carefully where you leave the seeds. I put one in a pile of lewt to take to the surface and it took root.

Yes, I believe that is possible, I heard about this.

3 hours ago, ducus10000 said:

Yes, I believe that is possible, I heard about this.

Its a telescope satellite with a mini game to complete, the satellite will open up to give you the reward.

6 hours ago, DerksyMelerksy said:

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Jay DJ said:

is it this? i come across this a few weeks ago 

it had a blinky light on it 

20170117213434_1.jpg

Yea thats very similiar. Saw mine 2 days ago after update so i assumed it was new but idk. The one i found has dents in it which seemed to me a bit more detailed than the other satellites i had found and the overall texture seemed more advanced than the rest of the game. I took a screenshot on my xbox but idk how to save it to my phone and post it here, my xbox smartglass hasnt worked in months

21 hours ago, lifemare said:

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Ive got a screenshot on my xbox but i dont know of any way to bring it on here, my xbox smartglass hasnt worked in months. My gamertag is the same as on here