"A couple surprises you'll have to discover." Quote

AdvisingShamWow

I've read too many posts about the patch 119 that included the "surprises" but they are ignorant to the fact that most of those things were already there. (I.E... Killing the plants that emit gas clouds.)
You have already been able to kill them since the beginning of the launch. but now, you only have to mine a little bit of the ground beneath it. Rather than, to the research. 
another specific detail, " Spikers can be jumped on without hurting you, like that jellyfish scene from Finding Nemo. "

HOWEVER:  Since these were included in their patch notes, they do not govern under "surprises". 

Additionally, Context clues tell us it is more than just one item.  Seeds were in fact added, and we cannot do more than simply plant them. 

my question is, has anyone else other than me found anything NEW?

Edited by AdvisingShamWow

Posted separately about this, but it looks like they worked on the bug that allowed you to fly a space ship from a one-seat or habitat. I couldn't get it to launch from either.

On 1/22/2017 at 3:44 PM, erikinthebakery said:

Posted separately about this, but it looks like they worked on the bug that allowed you to fly a space ship from a one-seat or habitat. I couldn't get it to launch from either.

Poo :(

I'm assuming that the new space station that was made in the last stream, broken up parts will be found on some planets.. course, you'll need to leave terran to find them..

There's nothing specifying that the surprises are on terran or the moon.

I found a new color of research item from a tree.  It was an organic research item, much like the dark green ones that look like a green testicle, but this one was gray with a blue stripe going horizontally across the item.  I wish I grabbed a screen shot but I hadn't seen that pre 119.

39 minutes ago, pertz7 said:

I found a new color of research item from a tree.  It was an organic research item, much like the dark green ones that look like a green testicle, but this one was gray with a blue stripe going horizontally across the item.  I wish I grabbed a screen shot but I hadn't seen that pre 119.

It's not 'new', but nice find either way.

15 hours ago, E_ighth said:

It's not 'new', but nice find either way.

Damn, when did they throw that in?  I've been playing since they released for early access and never found one until the other day.  Maybe just been unlucky I suppose...