The game's been pretty clean, with exception to the low frame-rate (which I hear is going to be addressed very soon) , but I've noticed a couple of things that didn't seem right, particularly with resources

1. For starters, I smelted a piece of aluminum early on in the game, but no matter what I do, I can't pick it up from the smelter: whenever I click on it, it picks up the storage unit on the other side (pic included)

2. Sometimes I collect power resources that simply don't work, no matter what I do or where I put them: I've tried my backpack, base modules, all my vehicles (two trucks and a rover), but they still won't give me ANY power

3. After I died from the slide feature (I built a steep incline to reach a crash site in the side of a mountain, and when I tried to get back down, I slid until a lone edge made me fly uncontrollably to the bottom) but the point is that my backpack somehow wasn't where I died, it was in my base, literally right next to my spawn (habitat module) , but I didn't realize that's where it was until after I got back from where I died, and after I picked up all the resources I dropped, which were just floating there, as small and organized as they would've been in the backpack (I wish I took a pic of it)

4. And lastly, After the most recent "119" update, I somehow got a small part of compound in my backpack... I couldn't interact with it in any way except to have it go into the building function thing (like the backpack printer and the base modules) to make it try and build things (which it never does) , though I did finally manage to drop it onto the ground by having it in one of the habitat building slots and then filling in the empty slots before switching to a module that doesn't use compound (included in the bottom of the pic)

Astroneer Bug.bmp