TheHomeBaseDesigner

Has anyone found all the features that were added in Patch 119?

This may have been before, but I don't remember being able to kill off the poison emitters.  Now you can dig under them and they'll stop.  Plus, it seems other seemingly easy plants will emit poison on digging out.

22 minutes ago, Nargg said:

This may have been before, but I don't remember being able to kill off the poison emitters.  Now you can dig under them and they'll stop.  Plus, it seems other seemingly easy plants will emit poison on digging out.

That's been there as far as I have experienced, I spent most of my time on Barren in caves looking for coal to hoard, the poison emitters have been like that.

3 hours ago, TheHomeBaseDesigner said:

Im far from my computer so I can't play Astroneer right now, I'm really curious on what the new features were other than the ones listed in the Patch notes

Yes,I found seeds..which was in suggestion section.... But they're not being used like the suggestion addressed.... Great patch... BUT... What are the seeds?!?!?! Who knows how to use them???

3 hours ago, ETwhisperer said:

Yes,I found seeds..which was in suggestion section.... But they're not being used like the suggestion addressed.... Great patch... BUT... What are the seeds?!?!?! Who knows how to use them???

You drop them on the ground, they sink a bit and then rapidly grow into another spiker. I'm assuming there may come a time when they are needed for protection or food.

Rocks now disappear when you dig them up (on xbox anyway). Not sure if this was already a thing on PC but it's nice to not have to go through the trouble of burying them anymore. 

It seems they made the visual cut-off distance a good deal closer than it was, I'm noticing far more pop-in than before. :)

Also, I'm noticing "artifact" on the base hubs when logging in. They're showing the resin points again when the hubs are empty, once a structure goes on it they vanish, but I haven't tried placing resin there yet to see if you can actually create "stations" inside your network...

Beacons (home-base for instance) seem to be visible from greater distance as well.

Edited by nightsmaster

I found a crashed satellite deep deep underground that seems to have had its textures upgraded or maybe its completely new idk which but it looks amazing, has static radio sounds coming from it but it doesnt have a tether point like the ones ive seen before. It also didnt have the middle hollowed out with random resources/tech attached to it. 

One of the things I found in the new patch was that for some odd reason, I couldn't connect to multiplayer with friends for a while, then it was patched.

3 hours ago, funkosopher said:

trucks and truck chains are awesome now

Did you start a new world to test the trucks?

On 1/21/2017 at 6:55 PM, Nargg said:

I like your avatar :P

28 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Found dynamite today, was this already a part of the game before patch 119?

Yes. Sorry.

Just reloaded my save created during this patch after a few days away.  None of my printers have the "print" button anymore even when the materials are there.

20 minutes ago, funkosopher said:

Just reloaded my save created during this patch after a few days away.  None of my printers have the "print" button anymore even when the materials are there.

that's a bugs post