1 minute ago, Forgo said:

I swear, unless you are a programmer yourself, no one should be allowed to critic other programmer's work, at least they would know the pain. 

This current game is in Pre-Alpha status. Here is direct quote off Steam that everyone should have read before purchase. 

casual players ^^^nice one

1 minute ago, petermileo said:

casual players ^^^nice one

You can critic about performance issues with the understanding that the game is in pre-alpha, but I cannot stand by someone calling a developer, not a good programmer. 

46 minutes ago, Sathuros said:

You know the dev team is 6 man strong and yet you compare with a company size like Facebook, seriously?

Well, I just describe the way software development works. And that's what they're doing too. They're releasing at least twice a month and it looks like they aim to release more often. So that's great for a game. 

At this stage of the development, that's what I expect. It can even be weekly. After hitting version 1, of course the pace will slow down.

By the way, I worked in a small company of 4 people and we released once a week. It doesn't quite depend on the number of devs, but much more on which kind of software you're doing. 

3 hours ago, guiohm said:

Well, I just describe the way software development works. And that's what they're doing too. They're releasing at least twice a month and it looks like they aim to release more often. So that's great for a game. 

At this stage of the development, that's what I expect. It can even be weekly. After hitting version 1, of course the pace will slow down.

By the way, I worked in a small company of 4 people and we released once a week. It doesn't quite depend on the number of devs, but much more on which kind of software you're doing. 

if you worked with a small company then check out the thread that ses is hiring

3 hours ago, guiohm said:

25 minutes ago, Northstarranger said:

if you worked with a small company then check out the thread that ses is hiring

Yup! Here's the link too :) 

https://systemera.net/jobs/

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, Forgo said:

I swear, the instant gratification generation has to really stop and go outside for a bit once a while. 

heard that! The whole argument is non sense. Go outside and do something for a change and web you get home the update might just be there. Wow you didn't have to freak out and you got a taco plus your update! Grow up and step back into the real world, rest your eyes from the computer because they obviously need a break!