Renaming Beacons

Mr. Badger

We can plant beacons but unless they're numbered, or able to be renamed, it can get confusing. Especially if you want to mark multiple locations. 

Поддерживаю!

ОЧЕНЬ не хватает этой возможности. Еще нужна мини карта. Ведь это эра космоса, наверняка пилот умеет сканировать планету и составлять карты ;)

Еще, можно менять цвет маяка или его форму, а лучше так:

При установке или после иметь возможность смены названия (переименовать), и/или выборы иконки, например по название того минерала, рядом с которым установлен маяк. Типа так: Сера, Гидразин и т.д.

И в дальнейшем, если будет введена мини карта, то при ее масштабировании отображение этих маяков и т.д.

Google Web Translator:

Spoiler

Support!

Really miss this opportunity. Still need a mini map. It's the era of space, for sure the pilot is able to scan and map the planet;)

Still, it is possible to change the color or shape of the lighthouse, and the best way:

When you install or after have the opportunity to change the name (rename), and / or election of icons, such as the name of the mineral, which is installed next to the lighthouse. Like this: sulfur, hydrazine, etc.

And further, if the mini card is introduced, then the map scale of its beacons etc.

Sorry for my bad English.

As Mr. Badger, the renaming of the  beacons is my main will. We should rename the vehicles  and the bases also. It could be "advanced beacon" (for example which cost 1 compound and 1 titanium) which could be renamed and why not make and bigger signal. Actual beacons could be watching only from the ground.

I think  also about the possiblity to  create an put "signs". Small as a reminder and bigger to name places (mountain , plain, caves). The signs are different from beacon : you do not see them from space, when you see the planet from the shuttle then make less confusion with multiple beacon signals. Or  they could just name a large area when you watch the planet from space (or minimap ! )

Cefeiko. First : Yes the minimap idea is really great, i think about it but I don't know how to introduce it. (is it a research?, is it automatic when you fly with the shuttle? does it works thanks to a building?)

Second : choose the color for beacons (and bases and vehicles  ) is a really good idea too.

6 hours ago, Christopher said:

Cefeiko. First : Yes the minimap idea is really great, i think about it but I don't know how to introduce it. (is it a research?, is it automatic when you fly with the shuttle? does it works thanks to a building?)

Second : choose the color for beacons (and bases and vehicles  ) is a really good idea too.

Я вижу миникарту так:

Игрок, находясь на планете или луне, имеет, допустим, в правом нижнем углу мини карту, на ней отображается план текущей местности в масштабе х2 от максимальной прорисовки объектов, от игрока, так же присутствуют маяки, база, пометки, которые оставит игрок, например: пещера, залежи меди. Плюс к этому, отображаетсю  камни с энергией, кислородом и т.д., НО только те, которые игрок нашел самостоятельно.

При клике на миникарту, открывается большая карта с общим планом местности, типа гор, виды местности, типа тундра, лес, пустыня, и более подробно и крупно то, что игрок исследовал самостоятельно, плюс его маяки, метки, краткие комментарии, например: тут я погиб из-за того, что провалился в темноте в яму, осторожно :)

GWT:

Spoiler

I see the minimap as follows:

The player, being on a planet or moon, has, for example, in the lower right corner of the mini map, it displays the plan of the current location in the x2 scale of the maximum draw objects on the player, as there are lighthouses, base notes, which will leave the player, for example : cave deposits of copper. Plus, the stones are displayed with energy and oxygen, etc., but only those players who found themselves.

When you click on the minimap, opens a large map with the general plan of the area, such as mountains, species areas such as tundra, forest, desert, and more detail and large that the players explore their own, plus its lighthouses, labels, brief comments, for example: here I died because of what fell into the dark hole, carefully :)

Edited by Cefeiko