An option to turn off chromatic aberration PRETTY PLEASE!!!

My left eye absolutely hates chromatic aberration, i'm not sure why it's only my left eye, but that's how it is sadly, it's literally unplayable with my left eye open, i seriously keep it closed while playing the game as it would tear up and start hurting like crazy and cause headaches and it feels like someone is stabbing it if i try playing a game with chromatic aberration on ANY game, this wasn't the first time this happen, so pretty please can we have an option to turn it off?

Never have seen any on this game.  Might need a new TV or new glasses.   Like if it look thru my glasses at an angle i see it, but its my glasses and not the game. 

15 hours ago, Moxas said:

My left eye absolutely hates chromatic aberration, i'm not sure why it's only my left eye, but that's how it is sadly, it's literally unplayable with my left eye open, i seriously keep it closed while playing the game as it would tear up and start hurting like crazy and cause headaches and it feels like someone is stabbing it if i try playing a game with chromatic aberration on ANY game, this wasn't the first time this happen, so pretty please can we have an option to turn it off?

Ow! Sorry about your eye. Also, since this is something wanting to be implemented, can you post this next time in the suggestion forums?

@Wyvyrias Could you move this to the suggestions forums?

12 hours ago, DrivenWild said:

Ow! Sorry about your eye. Also, since this is something wanting to be implemented, can you post this next time in the suggestion forums?

@Wyvyrias Could you move this to the suggestions forums?

It'd be a bug report if anything, because I cannot seem to see anything like that in-game.
@MoxasI know we already talked about that on the Steam forums, but could you post some screenshots?

I don't see any chromatic aberration effect in this game (build 117 on PC). There is a motion blur camera effect though. Isn't that what you thought to be chromatic aberration?
Chromatic aberration is when blue/red color shift happen mainly on object edges at the periphery of the camera lens.

But indeed I would really like to have complete graphic settings panel to turn off things too complex for my GPU. Like this motion blur, and various other effects (lighting, shadows, etc.) The current visibility slider doesn't impact my fps.

7 hours ago, guiohm said:

I don't see any chromatic aberration effect in this game (build 117 on PC). There is a motion blur camera effect though. Isn't that what you thought to be chromatic aberration?
Chromatic aberration is when blue/red color shift happen mainly on object edges at the periphery of the camera lens.

But indeed I would really like to have complete graphic settings panel to turn off things too complex for my GPU. Like this motion blur, and various other effects (lighting, shadows, etc.) The current visibility slider doesn't impact my fps.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/361420/discussions/0/152391995411417599/

That's the manual way until then!