Everytime I add even more to my world it drops my frames even more and I don't even have that much added.. I'm getting 5 frames at most :/ can someone please tell me how I can fix this even tho I probably can't do anything to fix it.. Oh and it doesn't happen to my friend when he joins his frame rate is fine

When your friend joins you on the planet you are now hosting the planet so your frames are going to drop but it may not change what he experiences. I've read on the forums that taking away unnecessary tethers helps with the frame rate issues. I can't confirm this yet as the only solution I've had is to not play with friends (unfortunately) and if I explore to far away from base I save, exit, and load back in which usually helps, at least some what.  I'm hoping a patch is incoming that will help because I'd love to explore and play with others freely!

What is yours and any other gamers, tags on Xbox one would love to play with some other ppl who enjoy this game?. Also did the new patch fix the frame loss issues?