Wyvyrias

System Era is hiring!

5 hours ago, JJTT63 said:

Is there any way to play multiplayer split screen

Currently, no.
Also that's not quite the right topic to ask that.

Greetings,

Though it's not currently listed on https://systemera.net/jobs/, I'm still going to offer my services anyway.
I am willing to do meticulous QA tests on various aspects of the game if the team will have me.
Previous experience with Autodesk 3D Studio Max and AutoCAD, MS Visual Studio - Express 2005 and Community 2015, Adobe Photoshop CS2.
Participated in alpha and beta testing for a dozen game titles in the last 10 years, most notably Mass Effect 2 and Path of Exile.
Note that I have not worked with contemporary automated testing tools. I have always communicated with developers and artists via e-mail and in live conference calls.
I am in the GMT time zone but have no problem covering EST working hours completely and half of the PST workday as well.
36,000 hours of playtime in multiple genres since 1998 (respectively multiple platforms and game engines in existence since then) and counting.
Bachelor in Economics so I can also potentially help with the in-game trade system, resource management, value balancing for current and new resources etc.
Last but not least - a huge passion for Astoneer and its future.

Take this as a basic introduction. If there is any interest from the team at all, I will provide more personal details and contact information.

Godspeed!
Avanglion

22 minutes ago, Avanglion said:

Greetings,

Though it's not currently listed on https://systemera.net/jobs/, I'm still going to offer my services anyway.
I am willing to do meticulous QA tests on various aspects of the game if the team will have me.
Previous experience with Autodesk 3D Studio Max and AutoCAD, MS Visual Studio - Express 2005 and Community 2015, Adobe Photoshop CS2.
Participated in alpha and beta testing for a dozen game titles in the last 10 years, most notably Mass Effect 2 and Path of Exile.
Note that I have not worked with contemporary automated testing tools. I have always communicated with developers and artists via e-mail and in live conference calls.
I am in the GMT time zone but have no problem covering EST working hours completely and half of the PST workday as well.
36,000 hours of playtime in multiple genres since 1998 (respectively multiple platforms and game engines in existence since then) and counting.
Bachelor in Economics so I can also potentially help with the in-game trade system, resource management, value balancing for current and new resources etc.
Last but not least - a huge passion for Astoneer and its future.

Take this as a basic introduction. If there is any interest from the team at all, I will provide more personal details and contact information.

Godspeed!
Avanglion

If you're interested that much, I suggest to send them an email using the email-address given on the jobs page! :)
The forums isn't a place for applications after all.