Well done team System Era for creating this amazing platform. I can't wait for the next update, the possibilities are endless!

download (1).jpeg

download.jpeg

361420_screenshots_20170117140308_1.jpg

361420_screenshots_20170117140601_1.jpg

That's impressive!

Great screenshots! In the third image one can see that the top of your pyramid almost reaches into the clouds.

14 hours ago, Nich said:

And zero Hebrews died in the creation of this pyramid I hope :D

Haha. No Hebrews were harmed, just some local flora :)

12 hours ago, Docktor Dicking said:

Those screenshots look really awesome! Nice job!

Thanks so much! It's a gorgeous looking game so I can't take all the credit!

12 hours ago, Marck said:

That's impressive!

Great screenshots! In the third image one can see that the top of your pyramid almost reaches into the clouds.

Sounds like a challenge :)

13 hours ago, peterhoepfner said:

The real feat. would be to build it like the real pyramids! ;) (Hint. the each face is not a single face, but two faces coming together at the middle at a very shallow angle inwards)

Hmm. A riddle. I like riddles! I know they supposedly use the "Golden Ratio" - the beautiful number, 1.618 although I'm not sure I would be able to replicate it exactly as there's no way to measure angles in the game. That would be great though. Hint hint devs :D 

15 hours ago, syterth said:

Haha! Fantastic.

Now build a base inside of it.

Great idea! I've already started leveling out the inside. Pics to follow...

Man this is great! No doubt you 're skilled in terraforming. I suck on it so much especially when flattening the ground. How did you create those flat surfaces? Any tips?

1 minute ago, Yiannis said:

Man this is great! No doubt you 're skilled in terraforming. I suck on it so much especially when flattening the ground. How did you create those flat surfaces? Any tips?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. You just kind of have to play around, flatten, raise, lower until you see a relatively smooth patch. Then click and hold and start spreading that smooth patch around. Eventually you'll see a perfectly flat surface about the size of your deform tool's green circle. Once you have that it's very easy to spread it around. 

I've noticed though that if you're flattening (holding click) and the green deform circle passes in front of your character and breaks your line of sight it completely bugs out and goes haywire, messing up your nice flat surface.

So try and keep the deform circle away from you character.

Hope this helps :)

Loads the save the next day and it's turned into a rhomboid. 

Your patience must the legendary. Well done!

Looking forward to seeing the inside 

13 hours ago, Beylix said:

Loads the save the next day and it's turned into a rhomboid. 

Your patience must the legendary. Well done!

Looking forward to seeing the inside 

Oh no! A rhomboid! Haha. I really hope that doesn't happen. Plus there's always the chance of losing your save games with the next update. Oh well, will have to try make a ziggurat if that happens :D

7 minutes ago, Beylix said:

ziggurat is a fine idea! I'd like to see mysterious structures on the planets, design away ! :)

Yes me too! Somehow pyramids and ziggurats seem to fit with the space theme. Kinda like when they thought they found pyramids on Mars. It really stimulates the imagination!

I would love to suddenly come across a huge alien structure that you could explore containing traps and hidden doors and epic loot of course :D 

21 minutes ago, loss182 said:

Wow! Your pyramid is perfectly symmetrical, and huuuuge! 

I made a small one with a zebra ball display inside, look http://imgur.com/gallery/q7NnK

Haha. Awesome! I haven't found a zebra ball yet :( But I'll be sure to make a display like yours when I do!

18 minutes ago, DrivenWild said:

Alright, alright.

You made a pyramid (that looks perfect),

but now it's time to make the Statue of Liberty xD

Oh Jeez! I'll have to clear my schedule for the next year or so :D