SES_Adam

How do I...?

how do i fix ths 

this is what i get when i want to start astroneers  

MachineId:4067668B4E42C346B158A5814138E23D

EpicAccountId:6677866a9eeb42fb831ca0bff026caf6

You do not have any debugging symbols required to display the callstack for this crash.

On 12/17/2016 at 5:55 AM, Teutatis said:

How do I delete current games. I've launched one pod but I don;t like the area I landed in. Would like to know how to delete that save/pod and relaunch it.

Your directories may vary a bit, but you need to go into 

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\SaveGames.  

Delete all saves.  I use this so much I have a desktop shortcut created to that folder.  Keep in mind, you need to enable viewing of hidden files and folders in the Windows Explorer window to be able to see and access the AppData folder.

4 hours ago, nordish said:

How do I find back to base?

I was driving with my new rover for fun a little around my base and even far away I could see the sign of my base. But now it seems I am too far away (was falling accidently in a cave and digged out) and I can't figure out which way to go.

Any tips, except dying, as we don't have a map?

The only option you have is to drive around and hope you get lucky and find your base.  Otherwise, delete all your saves and start over.  I recently spent a couple of hours looking for my base on Terran (starting planet), and eventually gave up and started over.  All part of playing a pre-alpha release :)  I have faith that the devs will put something in the game that fixes this problem...and probably soon.

On 12/25/2016 at 6:11 AM, Vitamin C said:

What is the winch for? I am having trouble to find out how to use it. :P 

Mount it on the deck of a truck.  Do NOT mount it on the front or back.  If you do that, it will constantly be kicked off every time you approach a docking port at your base.  Drive to something you want to tow.  Remember, anything you want to tow needs to be "loose", or freed from the terrain.  Dismount from your truck and click on the front of the winch.  This will equip the "hook" on your character.  Move to the object you want to tow and click on it with the "hook".  Re-mount your truck and drive off with it :) 

On 12/26/2016 at 8:12 AM, HammeredQuill54 said:

The explanation mark means you didn't correctly click on the object, you missed. Try hovering your cursor over the object until you see the blue ring, then click

Keep in mind, you have to have the station fully charged in order to see the research option.  Some principle as most of the platforms.

On 12/26/2016 at 8:13 AM, HammeredQuill54 said:

Does anyone know how to delete vehicles or remove a shuttle from the vehicle bay? I don't want to build a new one

The only way I've found is to launch into orbit and land back on your home planet in a different spot (pick one close to your base.  Hopefully, you'll be able to see the marker from your new landing zone.  Then, run back to your base.  Currently, that seems to be the only way to clear your vehicle bay after you've built a space vehicle.

On 12/27/2016 at 8:30 PM, Vitamin C said:

What is the drill head for? I was going to make them but i gotta know what it's used for :) 

The best use for the drill head is to mount it on the end of the crane and use it to destroy stuff.  You can mount it on the front of the truck, and it will work...just not very well.  Best use I've found for it is to tunnel through mountains.  Keep in mind, the crane has an "operator seat".  You have to mount the crane and not the truck cab in order to use it.

Hello,

How do I switch language to English?

My steam is in English mode, but inside game text is Japanese and I can not find the option to change it.

18 hours ago, Degas said:

The only option you have is to drive around and hope you get lucky and find your base.  Otherwise, delete all your saves and start over.  I recently spent a couple of hours looking for my base on Terran (starting planet), and eventually gave up and started over.  All part of playing a pre-alpha release :)  I have faith that the devs will put something in the game that fixes this problem...and probably soon.

Thanks. Instead I drove the highest mountain's top to have a wider view. I didn't found my base, so I just decided to die and build another rover as they are cheap. :)

56 minutes ago, Pechka said:

Hello,

How do I switch language to English?

My steam is in English mode, but inside game text is Japanese and I can not find the option to change it.

https://forum.systemera.net/topic/435-how-to-change-your-in-game-language/

Edited by nordish

Hello, Every time I go to another planet and then go back to my original planet my rovers are gone and I can't craft another rover because my shuttle is taking up the Vehicle bay. What should I do?

On 12/16/2016 at 7:53 PM, TruMoo_ said:

I figured out how to play multiplayer Im pretty sure all the player have to own the full game

How do you actually invite someone though? Just through the xbox "Invite to game" button?

6 hours ago, ElSergio47 said:

How do you actually invite someone though? Just through the xbox "Invite to game" button?

That should do it :D 

How can I spawn near friend when join his seasson? cuz he is on other planets

Steam PC

Edited by Mehy

On 2016-12-18 at 11:51 PM, Teutatis said:

Same thing has happened to me just now. Fresh landing and cant spawn an extension. Not tried having power or resin on board the shuttle. Going to hop about the planet to see if I can get one to spawn.

just craft a habitat, you need to resaerch it. (sorry for my bad english):)

On 20/12/2016 at 8:49 AM, Daroguetoaster said:

There really isn't a simple fix to stop that. You just have to hang tight until the devs release an update to fix crashing/frame rate issues.

Okay and they should add more graphics options for people with low spec PC's. I don't like overheating my PC too much

On 18/12/2016 at 1:58 PM, buzzard31581 said:

How do I launch a spaceship or shuttle on Xbox One? The button is there, I just have no way to click on it. The only way I've found to click on buttons on my base components so far is to open my backpack, which you can't do when in a seat or a pod.

Disarm your succion weapon. Then stay pressing LT to aim, move the circle to the button and press RT. 

On 6.1.2017 at 4:30 PM, Sir_JellyMan said:

Hello, Every time I go to another planet and then go back to my original planet my rovers are gone and I can't craft another rover because my shuttle is taking up the Vehicle bay. What should I do?

Build a second vehicle bay for building and upgrading vehicles but don't park them there, just attach them to a normal node. The vehicle bay for spaceship/shuttle is not usable any more.

How Many structures builds have in the Game?! 
I cannot build anything new anymore :( , I built 5 or 6 structures until now :\ 
I would like to know how many exactly have in the game? because I did a lot of researchs and some "Stones" are totally empty.

It could be influenced by the Planet that I landed?!