On December 16, 2016 at 4:34 PM, TruMoo_ said:

How do I invite my friends to play. Im on xbox but i invite their profiles and they cant join the game? Can anyone help me I want to enjoy this game with friends.

Thanks

Go to the game hub. Somewhere there you will have the option to join a friend's game. I did this to my friend and he owned the game preview

1./ How to invite friends to co-operation mode on PC? I cannot see such option in game (in my oppinion it should be).
2./ How to exit the game just right after launch if I can choose my Astro-boy (new or load current)? I tried press ESC key but menu doesn't appear.

How do I use the drill? I stuck it on the front of a truck but it doesn't do anything. I was hoping it'd break through the undiggable rock in all the lithium and titanium deposits? But it doesn't even dig through normal rock.

Is there another piece besides the 'drill head' that you need? I stopped getting results from research a while ago but I don't know if that means I have everything.

47 minutes ago, TheOrigin said:

How do i start Astroneer when steam is down and a update pending? *sadface*

Start Steam in offline mode and play Astroneer :)

1 minute ago, TheOrigin said:

Doesnt work - if it would - i wouldnt have asked.

To me works well.
Top menu: Steam->Go offline.

Then I choose Astroneer as one of my Steam games and play.

46 minutes ago, Kaijro said:

To me works well.
Top menu: Steam->Go offline.

Then I choose Astroneer as one of my Steam games and play.

And i guess you missed that part: " and a update pending? " ?! ;)

I'm on Xbox one and every time I invite a friend they can't join and every time I join them my game crashes what do I do we both have the full game but my friends just can't join me 

On 12/18/2016 at 9:58 AM, buzzard31581 said:

How do I launch a spaceship or shuttle on Xbox One? The button is there, I just have no way to click on it. The only way I've found to click on buttons on my base components so far is to open my backpack, which you can't do when in a seat or a pod.

You have to hold LT to bring up the same cursor you see when you open the backpack. Then select with RT I believe.

10 hours ago, TheOrigin said:

How do i start Astroneer when steam is down and a update pending? *sadface*

You have to download the update. This is a thing on Steam's side and cannot be bypassed.

1 hour ago, DQuirks said:

First off, I love this game.  I was burned out on Minecraft, and this is incredibly refreshing.  Some things that would improve it right now: make the location markers (base, vehicle, etc.) and the tool tips (malachite ore, etc.) top layer.  It doesn't help having them if anything can block them out.  Second, don't set the vehicle controls to the camera.  It makes turning them around difficult.  Finally, having a "center camera" button would be much appreciated.

Would you mind if I split your post into a new thread? That pretty much goes through as suggestion but doesn't really fit into this thread. :)

On 12/17/2016 at 8:57 AM, TruMoo_ said:

You will need power to use it. power can be created by soloar panels which are 1 compound. generator which is 1 copper and uses organic to fuel, wind which is aluminum. solar only works when its day, and wind only works when its windy.

On 12/16/2016 at 3:58 PM, TruMoo_ said:

Im on xbox, and I would like to invite my friends to play. When I invite their profiles it wont let them join. How do they join?

On Xbox One, I've figured out how to create a module with resin but can't figure out how to change what kind of module I want to build. It comes up as Printer and there are arrows which I assume are to toggle to other modules, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to manipulate them.  (I've yet to find any copper which is what the ghosted module is asking for... maybe I need to partially build before I can select the module?)

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:34 PM, TruMoo_ said:

How do I invite my friends to play. Im on xbox but i invite their profiles and they cant join the game? Can anyone help me I want to enjoy this game with friends.

Thanks

Me too.

So I built my shuttle and filled it up with fuel and storage and a sepreatly made seat but when I enter and go to the launch button it does nothing it pops up but pressing it does nothing I need help ?

heynicebase.jpghow do I T off the building module like this guy did? I can T of the resin extenders, but once I extend they become a permanent 2 slot node and can't be transformed into a module like above. Anyone have an idea?

7 hours ago, Traellan said:

On Xbox One, I've figured out how to create a module with resin but can't figure out how to change what kind of module I want to build. It comes up as Printer and there are arrows which I assume are to toggle to other modules, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to manipulate them.  (I've yet to find any copper which is what the ghosted module is asking for... maybe I need to partially build before I can select the module?)

OK figured this out so in case it trips anyone else up.

Hold the left trigger to go into "Cursor Mode" and then if you use the sticks to point the reticle at one of the arrows you can then pretty right trigger to 'push' that button. 

1 hour ago, Guitarix1 said:

How I can play at multiplayer? xD

Invite the match through steam with any friend

12 hours ago, midramble said:

heynicebase.jpghow do I T off the building module like this guy did? I can T of the resin extenders, but once I extend they become a permanent 2 slot node and can't be transformed into a module like above. Anyone have an idea?

you need first make 2 "1 slot node" and later put 2 resin in the first node... but.. in the new update, this construction dont work.