5 hours ago, Proxy said:

1. i don 't seem to be able to Edit my Post, so second one to go...

and this not Extending is very bad, since i now sit with no Fuel on a Planet.. .stuck.

Ok let me double check, but I know I've used the shuttle and spaceship to build bases with.  Maybe it's been patched out or broken.

Ok the spaceship allows new bases to be built on either side.  I'll check shuttle in a minute.

Edited by Martin

2 hours ago, Preyhunter said:

On Xbox here:  How do I add dirt / ground?  What components or items do I need?

You can just use your terrain tool to add or remove ground. 

Edit: I'm assuming the Xbox controls are the same as the PC with controller controls. The X button brings up your tool and the R1 button switches its modes.

Edited by eightnine

8 minutes ago, Martin said:

Ok let me double check, but I know I've used the shuttle and spaceship to build bases with.  Maybe it's been patched out or broken.

Ok the spaceship allows new bases to be built on either side.  I'll check shuttle in a minute.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821500726

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821500822

Edited by Martin

7 minutes ago, Martin said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821505280

Yep both shuttle and spaceship allow new bases to be built from them.  Your ship must be broken somehow.

Don't like this forums limited time to edit system, it's very annoying.

Edited by Martin

luckly i found some Fuel near my Old one so i was able to get back home.

and now i just made a New Shuttle. wish i had the Research for the Space Ship

9 hours ago, Martin said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821505280

Yep both shuttle and spaceship allow new bases to be built from them.  Your ship must be broken somehow.

Don't like this forums limited time to edit system, it's very annoying.

Yesterday my shuttle was working fine. I started a new base no problem. Today when I fired up the game, it upgraded and now my shuttle won't spawn bases. I flew to four different planets and had to come home empty handed because I thought maybe i could only make bases on Terran.

I'll try making a new shuttle. But it would be nice if tomorrow I log in and an update fixes this. (wink wink)

15 minutes ago, spex said:

Yesterday my shuttle was working fine. I started a new base no problem. Today when I fired up the game, it upgraded and now my shuttle won't spawn bases. I flew to four different planets and had to come home empty handed because I thought maybe i could only make bases on Terran.

I'll try making a new shuttle. But it would be nice if tomorrow I log in and an update fixes this. (wink wink)

This is the bug, the ship still thinks it's connected to the base it made yesterday, so it wont work again.  Making a new ship will allow you to build one base, before it happens again.

7 hours ago, Martin said:

This is the bug, the ship still thinks it's connected to the base it made yesterday, so it wont work again.  Making a new ship will allow you to build one base, before it happens again.

Yup, I flew home and made a new ship, which was able to start a new base. Odd thing was, when I went home, my rover had gone missing!

24 minutes ago, spex said:

Yup, I flew home and made a new ship, which was able to start a new base. Odd thing was, when I went home, my rover had gone missing!

Yeh adam (dev) was saying in another thread that he thinks this issue is due to the way the game updates draw distance etc, basically the trucks are being created before the land under them, so they fall, then the world is created around them as you approach.  Some players actually suggest digging straight down in the position they were last seen.  Never know, you might even find my trucks down there, I've lost dozens of them.

1 hour ago, jjaime5 said:

Who knows how make the game stop freezing. im run alien alpha i3 8gb ram and 4gb graphics card

There really isn't a simple fix to stop that. You just have to hang tight until the devs release an update to fix crashing/frame rate issues.

On 16/12/2016 at 9:58 PM, TruMoo_ said:

Im on xbox, and I would like to invite my friends to play. When I invite their profiles it wont let them join. How do they join?

hey dude its because the game is not finished but you should put the idea.

1 hour ago, ShortRound said:

Is there any way to get rid of plants? I constantly get killed by them and haven't found a way yet. Please help.

Most of the time you just dig under them to uproot them. If they arent touching any terrain they sort of explode so be careful. Different plants react differently. So far, ive found no way to destroy the purple and red ones that spike you, uprooting them isnt working for me

On 20/12/2016 at 4:37 AM, Daroguetoaster said:

If you are on PC, simply hold the Left Alt key and left click.

Thanks a lot. 

How do I save settings in Audio for exemple I put all audio channels off and press ESC or ENTER and it does nothing :(

21 hours ago, PupsterLionz said:

Most of the time you just dig under them to uproot them. If they arent touching any terrain they sort of explode so be careful. Different plants react differently. So far, ive found no way to destroy the purple and red ones that spike you, uprooting them isnt working for me

Yeah I'm having trouble with the ones that spike you I tried burying them too but you have to go pretty far down otherwise their spikes can still reach you