6 minutes ago, buzzard31581 said:

How do I launch a spaceship or shuttle on Xbox One? The button is there, I just have no way to click on it. The only way I've found to click on buttons on my base components so far is to open my backpack, which you can't do when in a seat or a pod.

On Xbone its a little weird, you have to hold down LT to get a cursor and use the right stick to move it and hover over the launch button and press RT. This works with basicly everything if you want to move stuff around or just activate thigs

3 hours ago, Cycco said:

I'm on XB1 system, and in my case I push the same button that I use to enter in the vehicle (X button). On PC system I suppose you have to use TAB button.

i don't get it when i press tab i get In and out

Hello fellow Astroneers! How do I load my saved game on Xbox One? Started the game up looking forward to get back to my journey but there is no option to LOAD a game. i launched again thinking it would automatically reload but no luck. 

4 minutes ago, MastaBetty said:

Hello fellow Astroneers! How do I load my saved game on Xbox One? Started the game up looking forward to get back to my journey but there is no option to LOAD a game. i launched again thinking it would automatically reload but no luck. 

To load a game, you have to go to the right past the character until you see a blue pod and load that and you have your save.

On 12/16/2016 at 8:53 PM, TruMoo_ said:

I figured out how to play multiplayer Im pretty sure all the player have to own the full game

Me and my friend both own this game on Xbox and we still haven't figured out how to join each other. Could you explain how you figured it out?

52 minutes ago, Proxy said:

how do i Extend this Connector to make a New base on a Planet?

GIF of what i mean.

No idea, that pipe point your mousing over should change to an extension pipe. Do you need resin on the craft? or power?

I'll def use the beacon trick, since I just lost another truck.  Literally feels like the "Home Beacon" goes away once you use a truck or buggy and you cant see it anymore

51 minutes ago, Teutatis said:

No idea, that pipe point your mousing over should change to an extension pipe. Do you need resin on the craft? or power?

i have Resin and Power. maybe it just Broke.... dammit.

47 minutes ago, Evcentric said:

How do I initiate Co-op on the PC (Windows Store) and Xbox One versions?

you just Jump into a Game and Invite a Friend, or they just join you.

did you ever used Steam to join someone? basically look in the Friendlist and click the little Arrow while ingame.

58 minutes ago, Teutatis said:

Same thing has happened to me just now. Fresh landing and cant spawn an extension. Not tried having power or resin on board the shuttle. Going to hop about the planet to see if I can get one to spawn.

44 minutes ago, Proxy said:

i have Resin and Power. maybe it just Broke.... dammit.

you just Jump into a Game and Invite a Friend, or they just join you.

did you ever used Steam to join someone? basically look in the Friendlist and click the little Arrow while ingame.

It's not the Steam version, It's the Windows 10 version I redeemed through Xbox Play Anywhere.

Stuck on the 'Radiated' planet, having to dig and find fuel to get off it. Very lacking in compound to make tethers.

CANNOT create an extension pipe off the shuttle, so only option is to find fuel and get off planet. 

Wondering if this is a bug with the shuttles, I have used it before to make an extension on another planet, so maybe its bugged and only lets you make one per shuttle atm. ???

Spiked Tumbleweeds cannot be grabbed as a research thing....they bounce around and up your tunnels, causing hit damage.

Seal your tunnels from the open surface to stop them doing an Indiana Jones boulder run on you.

Edited by Teutatis

50 minutes ago, eman22712 said:

How do I find my friend in co-op easily?

When your friend joins your game they should land at your first habitat. While out exploring they will have a large player icon hanging over them in the sky. If you venture too far away from each other it will disappear. You will have to get back within range to find your friend. If you two are too far lost, have your friend reconnect and they will land back a base :)

On 16/12/2016 at 8:42 PM, Mentaltentacle said:

How do I find my base if I go off in my rover and lose sight of the bubble?

With Luck..  Place beacons as home beacon is on horizon, then just follow the beacons home.

On 18/12/2016 at 3:58 AM, GGCrosby said:

i would also like to know what titanium is used for... i have about 10 of them at my base.

Titanium is used to make Air Tanks in your backpack and the Winch.

On 18/12/2016 at 3:56 AM, GGCrosby said:

How do i flip my vehicles?

On pc you stand next to it and press Tab key.

On 17/12/2016 at 11:39 PM, VakModz said:

how to play multiplayer on steam???

Either.. start the game, when you get to the launch menu, the 4 guys in their toilets.. shift tab to steam overlay, then goto your friends profile, scroll down to where it says Currently playing Astroneer and click on join game.  Or you can launch astroneer from desktop, just by selecting join game from the same location.

Or you can click the arrow tab on your friend list, select join game there.

Joining games on steam doesn't work for me.  It could be firewall related.

On 17/12/2016 at 2:38 PM, GregBlast said:

How do I get coal ?

Coal is found deep in caves on terran planets, it is found on the surface of exotic and radiated planets.  Not been to tundra yet and didn't hang around arid long enough to explore, but it's likely in caves on both.

17 hours ago, buzzard31581 said:

How do I launch a spaceship or shuttle on Xbox One? The button is there, I just have no way to click on it. The only way I've found to click on buttons on my base components so far is to open my backpack, which you can't do when in a seat or a pod.

Try holding down the left trigger and using the right thumbstick to highlight the button and the right trigger to activate it. I'm not sure if the controls are the same, but I play with a 360 controller on PC and that's how it's done.

10 hours ago, Evcentric said:

It's not the Steam version, It's the Windows 10 version I redeemed through Xbox Play Anywhere.

wait there are 3 Versions...

and isn't there Steam for Windows 10?

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Wrong side.

why that? i rather ask here first before i report it as a Bug :P

EDIT: why the fuck are there these Emojies... can you turn them off?

Edited by Proxy

1. i don 't seem to be able to Edit my Post, so second one to go...

and this not Extending is very bad, since i now sit with no Fuel on a Planet.. .stuck.