How do i build a shuttle in astroneer 6.5? It used to be built using a vehicle bay and then from there you construct the shuttle if you unlocked it, but i dont see that option for shuttle tier 1 or tier 2 shuttle. Its not in the new fabrication module, or tier 1 fabricator, nor is it available in the current vehicle bay. I've tried using the extra large platform. That didn't change anything either to enable me to do any form of building a shuttle. Can anyone explain to me step by step the process? I've tried on the xbox one, steam build, and the win10 build figuring this out, as well as multiple new world restarts and game reinstallations just incase it could be anything related to corrupt files, or just a different platform having this issue. Just to make folks aware i was able to use the build before the 6.5 update to actually build shuttles. Now i cannot.

Never mind i figured it out, turns out there is a building bug regarding the vehicle bay. It sometimes works i just kept trouble shooting it till i could build one. Its based on the angle of the module as well as where the vehicle bay is ontop of the terrain and the type of base module you placed the vehicle bay on. Didn't realize it was such a annoyance as it almost killed my interest in playing entirely. Just for anyone else who runs across it so you know how i fixed it. Switch up which base module you install the vehicle bay to.

Edited by Wyvyrias
Merged posts

How do I change language?

Because I'm in germany, it is automatically set to german, bout I would prefer if i could play in english

Thaanks

How do I manually edit the position of my player via the save file, if that's even possible?  I've got a friend who just got randomly teleported to the core of Terran in a seat, and digging a tunnel to find him would be a complete pain.

On 12/18/2016 at 1:58 AM, GGCrosby said:

i would also like to know what titanium is used for... i have about 10 of them at my base.

it's useful for a lot of things, but i know it's useful for oxygen tanks

On 12/18/2016 at 10:58 AM, Cycco said:

Hi everybody!

How I put to the ground the tether? I'm on XB1, and the system tells me to push the analog down, but nothing happened. Any help? Thanks.

you use the the little down D-pad (the little arrows)

On 12/16/2016 at 6:58 PM, TruMoo_ said:

Im on xbox, and I would like to invite my friends to play. When I invite their profiles it wont let them join. How do they join?

you need to be friend with them, and after invite them to play

I can't seem to unpack the Research Station I just fabricated. I tried setting it in an open space, and I tried attaching it to a Large Platform. I even repeated the experiment with the Platform in different orientations and everything. Shouldn't I get a little "Hold E" thing that I can unpack the Research Station with??

UPDATE: OK so I figured out how to deploy the Research Station and then I was able to do all kinds of things. I made a Vehicle Station and  I was working on making a flat space for it's platform and I'm prettty sure it fell through the floor into the center of the planet while I was using the terrain edit tool.

Maybe I'll come back when this game has basic floor collisions figured out? Yeah ok see you guys in a bit.

Edited by Connorses

How do you use the control panel on the Splitter with xbox controls. I thought you could use the sliders? Can you not do this on xbox?

5 hours ago, Ian Molnar said:

How do you use the control panel on the Splitter with xbox controls. I thought you could use the sliders? Can you not do this on xbox?

Figured it out. Nvm. 

On 12/18/2016 at 4:58 PM, GGCrosby said:

i would also like to know what titanium is used for... i have about 10 of them at my base.

You can use them to make oxygen tanks not sure what else

I don't know if it is still true, but you can also make the winch; I haven't made one in quite some time.

Also, titanium can be researched for 2001 bytes, but it is quite slow.

On 6/9/2018 at 7:06 PM, sTiVo said:

I don't know if it is still true, but you can also make the winch; I haven't made one in quite some time.

Also, titanium can be researched for 2001 bytes, but it is quite slow.

Most Important...You Can Make "Small Oxygen Tanks"

2 hours ago, Callum Fisher said:

How can I dispose of my previous dead bodies which are now lying around the planet, can I move them/pick them up?

Take all their items, they should disappear eventually.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:12 PM, supernet2 said:

Never mind i figured it out, turns out there is a building bug regarding the vehicle bay. It sometimes works i just kept trouble shooting it till i could build one. Its based on the angle of the module as well as where the vehicle bay is ontop of the terrain and the type of base module you placed the vehicle bay on. Didn't realize it was such a annoyance as it almost killed my interest in playing entirely. Just for anyone else who runs across it so you know how i fixed it. Switch up which base module you install the vehicle bay to. 

Which platform works for you? I haven't unlocked any of the extra ones yet but I can't get it to build a shuttle no matter what I do.

How do I move my save game from my laptop to my PC? There's no steam cloud storage, so I'm assuming that I'd have to find the actual save file and move it physically on a flash drive or email, but I can't find anything relevant in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ASTRONEER Early Access  folder.

[Steam User] How do you build a large shuttle now? I haven't been able to build a large shuttle for the last several patches. When all the required building materials are at hand where the button is to print, it should be green, its grayed out. Any ideas? TY.

Edited by Schreck1477

2 hours ago, terrycloth said:

You need to level out a HUGE flat area for the large shuttle to build. At least another shuttle-width on all sides.

Thanks a bunch. 

In the Research catalog non of the pictures of the items are showing up. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing happened, I also verified my files and im still have this problem. Is there any way to fix this?

1 hour ago, Th7924 said:

In the Research catalog non of the pictures of the items are showing up. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing happened, I also verified my files and im still have this problem. Is there any way to fix this?

This occurs on unsupported hardware, for example IntelHD graphics. 

10 minutes ago, just a space cat said:

hi

i have a question , how i get steel

thank youin

In Chemistry lab :- Carbon +Argon +Iron will give you steel