SES_Adam

How do I...?

236 posts in this topic

How do I turn off Blur? Every time I turn the whole world sloshes together, and I end up with a headache in a matter of minutes. This new version is really pretty, so long as I always look forward.

How do I power my vehicles underground? Tried a wind vane, but it doesn't do anything.

How do i paint with the new terrain tool augments? i have the analyzer and the inhibitor but when i try to gather colours it doesnt fill up at all and every time i switch from digging to building or flatten the marker turns grey again and i just paint grey. been tryin to figure it out but now its just getting frustrating, but if its broken it would be nice to know, so i can stop trying lol

On 4/28/2017 at 4:36 AM, Permetheus said:

How do I power my vehicles underground? Tried a wind vane, but it doesn't do anything.

I usually just usually harvest power blocks and carry them along with me or a generator and bring organic to power it

On 5/8/2017 at 0:00 AM, Devin Davidson said:

I usually just usually harvest power blocks and carry them along with me or a generator and bring organic to power it

/facepalm. Organic can power generators? I thought only coal did that.

Thanks!

There are two types of generators: that which you can make from your Backpack and that which is made on the Printer.

Organic powers the Backpack type; Coal powers the Printer type.

/facepalm averted!

sTiVo

Posted (edited)

On 12/16/2016 at 3:42 PM, Mentaltentacle said:

How do I find my base if I go off in my rover and lose sight of the bubble?

What I normally do is remember which cardinal direction (North, South, East, West) my base is in (in this case the North).  So, once you are out of range of your base, put your cursor around your character's legs to show the compass, then follow the direction that your base was in.

20170605193919_1.jpg

Edited by Sinister Sandwich
The picture was too small.

45 minutes ago, caelan carrigan said:

Does anyone know if the multiplayer on xbox works or not?

It works but be prepared for crashes 2nd player spawning under ground and trying to make it to the one player without suffocating