SES_Adam

How do I...?

227 posts in this topic

Hello!

Playing Astroneer and are unsure about something? First, check out the FAQ thread. If your answer isn't in there then by all means use this forum to ask your questions. Offer as much information and media as you can so you can get informed responses.

If you're reading a question someone else has asked, feel free to reply with your suggestions or answers. We're building this game with the community and encourage you to help whenever you feel like.

Adam

Im on xbox, and I would like to invite my friends to play. When I invite their profiles it wont let them join. How do they join?

How do I invite my friends to play. Im on xbox but i invite their profiles and they cant join the game? Can anyone help me I want to enjoy this game with friends.

Thanks

Edited by TruMoo_

5 hours ago, TruMoo_ said:

How do I invite my friends to play. Im on xbox but i invite their profiles and they cant join the game? Can anyone help me I want to enjoy this game with friends.

Thanks

I figured out how to play multiplayer Im pretty sure all the player have to own the full game

How do I delete current games. I've launched one pod but I don;t like the area I landed in. Would like to know how to delete that save/pod and relaunch it.

How do I use Research and other structures? I created them but when I click on them I obtain just an exclamation mark

1 hour ago, luca morelli said:

How do I use Research and other structures? I created them but when I click on them I obtain just an exclamation mark

You will need power to use it. power can be created by soloar panels which are 1 compound. generator which is 1 copper and uses organic to fuel, wind which is aluminum. solar only works when its day, and wind only works when its windy.

Just now, GregBlast said:

How do I get coal ?

If you are using the upgraded generator it uses coal. you can mine coal in caves or trade for it. I would suggest you use solar power, it charges your machines fast and it you can get a upgraded battery you can charge that and use power at night

10 minutes ago, TruMoo_ said:

If you are using the upgraded generator it uses coal. you can mine coal in caves or trade for it. I would suggest you use solar power, it charges your machines fast and it you can get a upgraded battery you can charge that and use power at night

13 minutes ago, GregBlast said:

How do I get coal ?

Sorry, coal can also be found deep in the world. not just caves

1 minute ago, TruMoo_ said:

Sorry, coal can also be found deep in the world. not just caves

Ok thanks. So basically I just have to go deeper ? Thought it might be found on some planets only or something. Because I never found any so far.

Edited by GregBlast

this is probably something that's just staring me straight in the face so i apologize for this dumb question but, how do you get the rover? do you just have to make the vehicle bay? I've yet to get the materials needed to make that so idk

You make a vehicle bay and it should be 4 compound for the rover. conect the line to your base for power and your set. add a solar panel so you dont have to keep recharging it after everytime you explore

Just now, TruMoo_ said:

You make a vehicle bay and it should be 4 compound for the rover. conect the line to your base for power and your set. add a solar panel so you dont have to keep recharging it after everytime you explore

swoot thanks :)

How Do I....

Q: Connect one rover to another?

A: Move them both next to each other so that a blue 'wireframe' ghost tube appears (anyone got a better name? lol) then left click on the tube. It should turn solid and share air, power and follow the lead rover.

Q: Connect one hab to another

A: No idea. If you build another hab and extend the nodes outwards you can reach the other hab, but it will not join or present the option to join the two hab networks together.

2 minutes ago, Unbreakable_Havok said:

How do I use storage? From what I've heard it seems to be artifact related. Is that true?

Its basically like a smelter, all you just do is put the item on the storage.

1 minute ago, TruMoo_ said:

Its basically like a smelter, all you just do is put the item on the storage.

i tried doing that multiple times, yet they never caught. However, just now I decided to use it on the rover and it snaps right on. So problem solved. Thank you

i would also like to know what titanium is used for... i have about 10 of them at my base.

Hi everybody!

How I put to the ground the tether? I'm on XB1, and the system tells me to push the analog down, but nothing happened. Any help? Thanks.

9 hours ago, GGCrosby said:

How do i flip my vehicles?

I'm on XB1 system, and in my case I push the same button that I use to enter in the vehicle (X button). On PC system I suppose you have to use TAB button.

How do I launch a spaceship or shuttle on Xbox One? The button is there, I just have no way to click on it. The only way I've found to click on buttons on my base components so far is to open my backpack, which you can't do when in a seat or a pod.