Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'pc-xbox'.
Hello all, A friend and I have had an issue with the game for quite some time now. Being the laid back (lazy) person that I am, I figured that I would wait for a fix to come without my intervention, because surely, more motivated people must have reported this issue by now. We've run into a syncing issue between PC and Xbox. I'm hosting the game on PC, and a friend is joining through Xbox. While digging down through any planet, eventually, a place will come that I can terraform (remove) material, but the material reappears for the person on the Xbox. I experimented by opening a save that I created on the PC, with the issue, on an Xbox, and I found that the areas with the issue were now full of material. I removed the material on the Xbox, saved, and reopened on my pc, and the areas that I "fixed" on the Xbox were full of material. I'm not sure what the issue is, but it appears to have something to do with how the Xbox and PC version of the game interpret data. If this issue has already been reported, forgive me, It's late, and this has been on the to-do list for a while.