Just going to post some bugs/out of the ordinary things I have noticed:
1. If, while picking up tethers, if they are not in the top left slot, they will be destroyed.
2. Dropping millions of tethers dramatically reduces frame rate.
3. If a world becomes to large, i.e from exploring and dropping too many tethers, has caused my multiplayer to not be join-able.
4. Speaking of joining other people; Wow, can we take a look at multiplayer? It's incredibly annoying to have the host crash while on another planet and having to create another spaceship because they aren't on Terran. Players should not be linked to the server; characters should be separate from worlds. I lose my inventory every time the host/myself gets DC'd and I don't even spawn on the same planet. We have built and recreated at least 4 separate worlds with stalling progress beyond the first two planets.
5. If you're driving a vehicle, hitting a rock sometimes unleashes a chain reaction only rivaled by an atomic bomb. Big air though!
6. Trade platform only interacts correctly with the host. I can send out a request, but I cannot pick it up.
7. If you are not the host, mining over capacity causes the block to become immune to clicking; only the host can pick it up.
8. I'm sure the "power block bug" has been discussed; instances where power blocks do not provide a charge when placed.
9. When mining with a drill, if the block has not completed it is un-clickable.
All memes aside, this is a great game to derp around with your friends. It provides a very unique take to open world exploration and I am absolutely thrilled to experience future content. Lets see some weapons and improved multiplayer hosting!