All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Flyingcrowbar

Wanderer Predictions

You folks are just too much! And by that I mean you are the best!!! I love the ideas and the jolly banter.
  3. CopperyMarrow15

Wanderer Predictions

Me likes to ease the PAIN... Canyons - I picture the Grand Canyon however in Astroneer colors! Textures - soil textures, bumps, pimples, dots, other shapes, different other shapes and colors Paisleyο»Ώ - nuff said! Paisley suits, paisley plants, paisley soil, paisley! Ok, I guess there was more to say Migrating Plants - Think of wildebeests across the Serengeti! As your Astroneer stands on a mountain top, down below, there are hundreds of plants moving across the valley! Plains - great big huge flat plains, with space wheat, space corn & space pineapple plants! FLAT! Waterfalls - Rivers - Lakes - NO PONDS, sorry I have to draw the line somewhere! I'm anti pond! Ski Moguls - just because of the fun factor! Sand Dunes - that look like waves in the oceans. All rolling hills of sand Hedge Rows - nice little looking rectangles and squares that are all bordered by hedgerows for as far as the eye can see Quick Sand - because yes! Avalanches - snow, ice, rocks, triggered by noise! Space craft, vehicles, walking, jet packs, dynomite! Astro Twisters - Devs have to make platforms upgradable for keeping platforms on the ground otherwise.......................... Storms - but they have to have some form of AI with them. Most likely would be best if player controlled Day/Night Cycle - SES already has this....please give it to us....please let us choose our own levels of day/night on each planet....please let us have an 8 person MP all dark weekly game! Water - that is not clear or white....I want colors! Rain - ok sure, but make it pretty! Snow - but does it have to be white? Can't it be white with other color(s)? A tallest mountain on each planet that we have to put a flag into for an achievement Passive/Aggressive Plants - They are passive until you begin to remove soil around them.....if you do....they become aggressive Bubblers (a plant)- When Astronium is placed on them a chemical reaction happens. Huge bubbles are formed and by jumping in one, an Astroneer can float around the planet! I also want EXO Dynamics to have missions for me to accomplish. "Astroneer we need 100 Astronium within 3 hours. Do you accept this mission?" Countdown clock begins. If you complete mission you get to unlock the new stuff. Bytes are played out and old. I'd rather have missions unlock new things rather than bytes. Complete a mission unlock the new tracks for the vehicles Complete a mission unlock the new helmet with the lights built in saving two backpack slots Complete a mission unlock the "Party City" new suit and visor! Complete a mission unlock the "ALIEN SPACECRAFT" that would be larger than our current largest spacecraft and is glowing purple in color and amazingly shaped! Complete a mission unlock the "CANNON" a super futuristic one just like the ones used in the circus. In an MP game, ok how cool would it be!?!?! Freakin cool to see Astroneers being propelled through the atmosphere! Then a little parachute opens up and a nice safe landing! Then we could build them at their furthest launch/landing point, build another one, be propelled again, build another one!!!! Astroneer POGO STICK! It is of course rocket propelled and holds fuel but come on, in MP?!?! R U Kidding me?!?!?! BONG BONG BONG! What say you?
  4. Today
  5. The Touch of Grey Gamer

Wanderer Predictions

I know it can't be done but if it could it would look very cool. Then plants could have their own form of transport? Plant feet! Could we re-pot them? Farm them? Could they produce other resources? Could EXO Dynamics want plant samples for research? Plant achievements! Could one day we have the ability to construct green houses? Plant workers! They could be replanted and then they would extract resources automatically! Like an auto miner but alive! When the resources are all removed the plant dies!
  6. The Touch of Grey Gamer

Wanderer Predictions

Me likes to bring the PAIN!!!!! πŸ‘°
  7. The Touch of Grey Gamer

Lunar Update

Nothing 😊
  8. Cyrtaliade

Sound direction is reversed

1.3.11.0 Steam /Win 10 Had this happen as well with noises of parked rover (like, RTG on it). Not sure if this always is the case or just that one time; can't remember.
  9. Just to be complete: 1.3.11.0 on Windows 10/ Steam
  10. Thanks! Appreciating the feedback and your work. I was looking for a report and did not see one - did I create a duplicate?
  11. This bug is known by the devs. Hopefully we will see a patch soon.
  12. Bug report: The new Large Silos don't get automatically loaded/ unloaded when combined with machinery (like, Soil Centrifuge, Smelter) on the same platform. At least not when you put Medium Storages on them. In example, the Smelting Furnace rather dropped a new Copper Ingot than putting it on the Large Silo with Medium Storages on. Neither does a Smelting Furnace pick up new material for smelting.
  13. Captain Howdy

The Lunar Update - July 18th, 2019

I can play again! I can make progress again! I am speechless except to say it's time to get back to work! I haven't even looked at the other stuff, I just can't believe I can play again! Thank you!!
  14. AfrIEndlYnOmAd

The Lunar Update - July 18th, 2019

Thank you, All. GG
  15. Better Update ... sense making the report i traveled to other side of the moon Desolo... and i removed my bugged Small Solar from my inventory. along the way i noted that the geysers/thermal vents were making sound events in reverse to orientation ears... then just now the vents on other side of the moon seem to emit sound in the correct speaker outputs. im not sure if its relevant but sense making my original post either the: 1. Bugged Small Solar somehow alters the player perspective with sound independent of client input. (the bug described refers to the small solar's dish rotating extra degrees while tracking the star resulting in it eventually veering off its stem by some distance) 2. the auto is possibly reversed depending on which side of the moon you are on. 3. possible that the auto resets periodically or is switching output states randomly. 4. the geysers/thermal vents on one side of the moon may have different IDs with a different and correct audio triggers arranged for R & L speakers. not sure about any further possible reasons but these are the possible causes of the bug from my perspective just roaming around on Desolo.
  16. Update ... sense making the report i traveled to other side of the moon Desolo... and i removed my bugged Small Solar from my inventory. along the way i noted that the geysers/thermal vents would making sound in reversed ears... then just now the vents on other side seem to emitt sound in the correct ears. im not sure if its rellevant but either the: 1. Bugged Small Solar somehow alters the player perspective with sound independent of client input. 2. the auto is reversed depending on which side of the moon you are on. 3. periodically the auto resets or is switching output states randomly 4. the vents on on side of the moon have different ID with a different and correct audio trigger arrangement for R & L speaks. not sure about any further possible reasons but these are the possible causes of the bug from my perspective just roaming around on Desolo.
  17. the solar gen rotates while tracking the star. this gradually causes it to roll off its stem. this occurs if its worn on the player or applied to the buggy. over several solar passes it will eventually migrate completely off some times up to several meters ... there is no way to reset its position within the game as of yet. bug first appeared in alpha. early access... still present as of 1.13.11.0 in attached video at apox 0:27 the rotation occurs. Astroneer Bugged Small Solar.mp4
  18. the solar gen rotates while tracking the star. this gradually causes it to roll off its stem. this occurs if its worn on the player or applied to the buggy. over several solar passes it will eventually migrates completely off ... there is no way to reset its position as of yet.
  19. tested with 7.1 surround and MPOW eg3 headset (eg3 non bluetooth version). some audio effects from various objects in game appear to direct sound into opposite direction speaker for headset and 7.1 surround sound speakers. the system test shows the correct outputs and perform outputs correctly with other applications (tested with Planetside 2 and Screaming Bee voice service) but when in game, objects like thermal vents on Desolo along with the new 50th Anniversary Moon Lander audio stream come through the opposite earpiece. R & L are reversed. as this is a new headset for me which neither provides nor requires drivers i am unsure if its just my headset but audio seems to play correctly in Planetside 2 and while using Screaming Bee Voice. Im reporting this bug to see if anyone else has the same issue and can confirm with a less NEW headset and 7.1 surround system.
  20. joseph lee

Tether issues

Okay so my tethers oxygenation is working fine. I have a bright blue line that exists between all of them but a few days ago they stopped lighting up the cave so basically there's no Aura around each individual tether. I tried various ways to try to get them to come back on and so far nothing. help...
  21. REAPERx9xMike 2

Building Stuff (Maybe)

Building Ideas: 1 = It would be cool if, we could build our own ship by using the large printer = base, middle (the storage area), the cab area, the top.? 2 = The same for the vehicles, how many tires, how many connections (like shredders, solar panels, wind turbines, ect...? 3 = It would be cool to be able to control the crane when u r driving the vehicle at the same time, when the crane is on the front.? 4 = Could the gates on the planets have numbers, so it would be easier to know witch one it is...? 5 = Teather locks, it would be cool to be able to lock the feathers in place.? 6 = Could the pointer have an X in the middle for more accuracy...? Let me know if any of my ideas have merit or that it gave u any idea for the future??? ~~πŸ™‚β™ΎπŸ˜Ž
  22. TMarcher74

Wanderer Predictions

Also I don't like migrating plants, why migrating plants btw?
  23. Quit to desktop, then reload the game.
  24. Gina

Lunar Update

What's so enticing about fireworks? πŸ€”
  25. TMarcher74

Lunar Update

@Gina would you pease upload the save file here? I would love to experience the beauty of fireworks in astroneer. (Also I have to unlock an achievement ) That gif up there is so cool.
  26. TMarcher74

Wanderer Predictions

It would be comfortable to read it in a smaller font size, anyway awesome ideas wish they would add it , +1
  27. TMarcher74

Lunar Update

My guess about the next big announcement would be the space snail. What do you guys think?
  1. Load more activity