All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Buy Registered Passport, Drivers license,Id cards,counterfeit bank notes((superdocumentconsultants08@gmail.com)) Hello friend/brother Get a second Chance In Life with New Identity ((superdocumentconsultants08@gmail.com))protect your privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks,take back your freedom . We are unique producers of Authentic HighQuality and Real Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenship documents including Fake Money, Counterfeit money.. We offer only Original high-quality grade one well as data base registeredreal genuine passports, Drivers Licenses, ID cards, Stamps,Visas, School Diplomats, Fake Money and other products for anumber of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, SouthAfrica, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China and many more. This list is not full!Our Team has years of experience producing high quality authentic grade one passports, Real genuine data base registered passports,data base Citizenship Documents, Other Identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents being registered by our insiders working in the various passport agencies. We are unique producer of quality documents and data base citizenship documents. We offer only original and/or fake data base registered high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of countries over 25 million of our document circulating around theworld. We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with: •Getting real government issued ID under another identity, •A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA), •Checking and saving accounts for your new ID, •Credit cards •Relocation• Biometric Passports• Construction and obtaining identification documents, •Cleaning of criminal records •Your own private Nevada Corporation •Private and offshore banking and much more! •Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale. •Coaching services available Contact Email.................................(superdocumentconsultants08@gmail.com) Any time is always the best time to contact us. Our contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnels and experienced seasoned experts, we have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all our clients demanding any citizenship document orpassport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed ofreceiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that cannever be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! this is because all the watermarks, holograms and other security features are in place. All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents haveyour personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information aboutour services. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price upon received of your detailed inquiry. Contact Email.................................(superdocumentconsultants08@gmail.com) Any time is always the best time to contact us.
  3. H

Apollo Discovery still bugged

Well i'll give another try. But i'm not so sure about it, i'm not close to my desktop at moment but i'll tell you if that works or not in a couple of hours. When u talk about exit and reload u mean "Save and Quit" or "Save and quit to main menu" ? PS: Last night i left my character on the module with the picture open (all night long), in the next day when i woke up i went to my computer trying to check if it was unlocked and still nothing, maybe i wasn't doing something right so lets give another try lol X)
  4. jlarry999

Is this the new way for Resource gathering?

I even have a rover seat added to a large storage silo-B on a large shuttle! If ever I do a multi-player with someone! & added an oxygenator just to be sure that my passenger arrives, alive! lol! But, still don't have a 'friend' to multi-player with!
  5. Today
  6. Yesterday
  7. The vehicle doesnt accelerate when I use the drill and I just want that fixed because it hurts my right hand when I have to spam rb for 3 minutes straight😔
  8. HitokiriGuille

Thank you very much @Gina, it worked now, took it a while but it worked, its not instant unlock but it works now, hope it works for you too @H fellow Astroneer.
  9. To put a long story short, my stuff keeps falling into the V O I D. In all seriousness I’ve lost a lot of time in resources that just sink into ground for no reason. This includes structures. I’d wager I’be lost roughly half my storage of materials, all the materials to build the storages that held them and a small army of tractors and trailers all to just sinking. I love the game but I’m getting real sick of it considering it’s happened 2 times in the last hour, it makes me not want to play to get all these resources only for them to disappear and never be found again save for digging to the center of Sylva which I’m beginning to consider.
  10. The Touch of Grey Gamer

My Save Game Is.....

Another Q fer ya *G* Do we all start with the exact same game? The resources are in the exact same spot on each planet for everyone? The amounts of those resources are exactly the same? The crashed items are identical for everyone? Can you shed any light on that there *G*?
  11. Hey @Jack Fire please be sure to send your crash report to Support@SystemEra.net. Include as much of the following as you can Your logs found here (as long as you haven't reloaded since the crash): C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Logs Your Save file, found here: C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\SaveGames Your specs, you can get these by pressing the Windows key and typing: DxDiag + Enter, save the .txt file somewhere you can find it A description of your issue(s) If possible, the steps to reproduce the crash You can include the stuff from your clipboard too, of course.
  12. Gina

My Save Game Is.....

I still don't know, really. I'd imagine yes, but perhaps less than digging it out. Yes, because the game still has to "remember" the resource that was once there is now gone, but less because there wouldn't be any terrain deformation to remember...which I'd imagine is a bit more complex.
  13. Gina

@Blazlovich, @H & @HitokiriGuille one of the SES Devs mentioned on Discord that there was an issue with the server used to unlock cosmetics. The issue should be resolved now. Take the photo again, wait 10-ish minutes, exit, reload, and it should be unlocked. Sorry it has been such a hassle for you all.
  14. vvhorus

My Save Game Is.....

Things that make you go hmmm...
  15. AAR #41: A short session, but couldn't stay away, its more rewarding now as the change is considerably greater. Starting to rack up some research points. And I accidentally found out how to move platforms while in rover. Just drill underneath and let it fall on top of you
  16. The Touch of Grey Gamer

Only time will tell

Crazy for that Astroneers I tells ya! CRAZY!!!!
  17. Now i have a crash report. [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true CrashConfigPurgeDays=2
  18. Jack Fire

Multiplayer bug

Oh, i have the same problem. Steam V1.3.13.0 but now i have many crach reports and in all the same. [CrashReportClient] bHideLogFilesOption=false bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true CrashConfigPurgeDays=2
  19. Wary Explorer

Only time will tell

crazy numbers both of you.
  20. The Touch of Grey Gamer

Only time will tell

21. Charlie Scroggins

Multiplayer bug

When I try to join my friends astroneer game I am unable to connect. When I try to join, the game freezes and around 15 seconds later my screen says that it could not find session and unable to connect. We tried to unfriend each other, restarting our xboxes multiple times, and unplugging our xboxes. I tried to join another one of his worlds and the same thing happened. My friend also tried to join my world and the same thing happened. It has nothing to do with my internet connection. Can you please help fix this problem.
  22. H

i'm a steam user, i uninstalled the game replaced original files on "verify integrity files" and nothing works! lol
  23. HitokiriGuille

Couldn't agree more, hope someone can actually help us. I can tell doing all over again doesn´t fix it, found it twice, did photos (a few dozen), restarted the game both directly to windows and to main menu, nothing happened, heard all the radio chatter, nothing changed.
  24. H

Well i was about to start a new game too but if this doesn't fix the problem maybe i need to understand 2 things: 1- what are ALL requierments to unlock ALL the goods from apollo's event 2- if it's a bug how to fix this? i took so many pictures, i've been waiting for all the radio voices and nothing happens! i already found videos where i could see people unlocking really quick but doesn't work for me and or some of us. Era should fix this 😛 we have 10 days and i don't wanna spend 10 days around of that module.
  25. Flyingcrowbar

Only time will tell

I only have 913 hours on the clock. Do I get any extra credit for having 100% completion of all the achievements?
  26. Wary Explorer

Only time will tell

Reviving an old thread... 10 months later what are you sitting at on hours played? I'm not at home so I can't look at the moment...very curious to see what @The Touch of Grey Gamer is at now.
  27. matthew morano

Really laggy and medium shuttle disappeared

I fixed it sorry!
  28. matthew morano

Really laggy and medium shuttle disappeared

And whenever we go to atrox the planets start slingshotting around
  1. Load more activity